Saturday, April 19, 2008

An Omniscient Addressee


The words addressed to Him...

1. "Oh lord...let me win this time alone...i have to show the world what I'm capable of!",said the sportsman.
2."Help me get through this interview.Its my only chance..my GOD!!!...im freaking out",said the woman.
3."My dear God i want mummy to get me a candy...just one...just this time...please?.. :)", said the toddler....
4."I should get the first mark ...i should get the first mark.....it should be ME....",said the student
5."I want to meet my partner as soon as possible.oh god!...please let her be beautiful!", said the young man.
6."Hope she gets out of the sickness very soon.Oh lord i dont want her to suffer",said the worried mother.
7."98 thousand....99 thousand.....let more and more votes come in....Lord save me!",said the sweating politician.
8."He loves me...he loves me not...he loves me....he must love me!..sweet heavens!!!! make him love me!"said the desperate young lover.
9."Cant the day get any better?....God let hell burn down!...why do i suffer for just one dollar...?"said the begger
10."I wish I could write this entry better!....is it interesting God?.."says Me . ;)

And down came the shower of hope in times of despondence,with letters flying up eternally!

4 comments:

PARIKSHITH said...

god let my master return home sooner so that i can play with him ..... said the puppy :p

(lollz)

nice post! nice title (real nice)
i liked the toddlers wish though :p

Karthika Raghavan said...

thanq as always there to comment and support.....
ur puppy idea is also very nice...more animate...[:)]

Vindhya said...

er?
can i register a comment?

wat was this all about karz? u puzzled? or a random attempt?

Karthika Raghavan said...

well it was meant to be a useful nice entry....as usual I finally ended up in writing the random junk that came to my mind ;)