A chord started shaking when I saw the vast expanse lie ahead ,but sensing your presence behind a strength tighten me back to normalcy.
I'm gifted to have seen the light at every dark tunnel and smelt the fragrance of your flowers when I was near the gutters.
I felt a power the self holds when i look into your eyes and it woke me to face the brightest of the mornings .
When everything around me turned mute I still managed to hear just your voice which always sings of hope and colors painted ahead of me.
With all these signs around me I still trust You to catch me as i stand at the brink on the cliff of my life!
“What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.”
I'm gifted to have seen the light at every dark tunnel and smelt the fragrance of your flowers when I was near the gutters.
I felt a power the self holds when i look into your eyes and it woke me to face the brightest of the mornings .
When everything around me turned mute I still managed to hear just your voice which always sings of hope and colors painted ahead of me.
With all these signs around me I still trust You to catch me as i stand at the brink on the cliff of my life!
“What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.”
- Oprah Winfrey
Karthika



2 comments:
bravo bravo!
who is that "your" anyway? :p
beautiful...
trust before and after falls... :)
nice work
Post a Comment