
This is an intense period of remorse i guess. Bad times are definitely defined by it. Today marks a milestone in it. I never never want this day in my life again Believe me!!! I spoke too much as a daughter to my lovely dad. I wish not to wake up and look into those lost eyes again. He never spoke back when i shot angry questions at him. I guess the sins earned today can set an unbeatable record in my karma account. May be I know and all know that he is a rough steep and angry man but actually the softest of tissues lies beneath all that hastiness in him. I wish to ask " I'm sorry dad", though i know my bloody go to hell ego would not do it immediately! This thread is not to evaluate my English skills or boast on my humility. I feel like the fragile weed lost in the sea after the harangue and I definitely would wish for a better life for you.
Many days I have behaved like a ear-less being when you opened your mouth to me. Deep inside i always love dad as good as mom. I know you have tried to be caring and loving to me.But the same hastiness persisting inside is posing as an affectation in me to avoid you.
May be when i stand really on my own leg I'll prove to be that smiling daughter you expect.
You always are the epitome of hard work in my life and noone can replace the Hercules i see in you! :)
I'm lucky to have you and mom as the best parents and also a great supportive brother at the end of the day. God bless you guys with the best of health, wealth and abominable LUCK!
Hey all of you readers if you feel I'm still a bottle full of emotion, here is the reply!
"look at your family before going to hell! " :)
cheers & lots of love to all
Karthika



No comments:
Post a Comment