
Some things are meant to happen,
Somethings are not,
Whose fault is it anyway?
You know u make a mistake,
And you do it still because your heart says,
When i got hitched to him,
Love was all red and pink,
With a lining of black at the back,
He always used to ask me,
"Darling shall I reside or...?"
As though i held him with a tight chord!
And finally not caring to turn back,
He left without a note to bid a say,
I thought,"Dint that toddler remind you?"
The best answer i got was not a reply...
I thought you loved me for a long time,
But time is a healer and im passing it.
But the tide is back when i found her missing,
Not at school not at play today,
But a note from the neighbours,
Which i hold with my shivering hands...
I scream aloud mutely,
hating to read that handwriting i knew long before,
"Like i dont care for you and her,
Why should i say even this
I thought you knew it
BE BACK FOREVER..."
Why this return journey and where to?
In the road of love trust and my life
Im going blind deaf and tongue tied,
I shall not return to my peregrination this time,
Atleast i hope to hope on him for a while
And I wish it would be for eternity!



1 comment:
i am do do nohting but stare and keep staring at your blog!
Post a Comment